6/27, Saturday, 7pm.
First time, I ever been inside of Plymouth United Church.
Quite pretty, bright and airy.
It's a treat to listen to LA Children's Chorus on their tour of the west coast.
Today's short program is: Be Like the Bird -- Abbie Betinis Stabat Mater (1 and 8) -- Giovanni Pergolesi Niska Banja -- Romani Dance (arr. Nick Page) Ave Maria -- Javier Fajardo As the Rain Hides the Stars -- Elaine Hagenberg Tres Cantos Nativos dos Indio Kraó This Little Light of Mine -- tranditional spiritual (arr. Moses Hogan) I Love You / What a Wonderful World -- Craig Hella JohnsonToday's songs were performed by their concert choir and chamber singers, total ~28 voice, only ~2 boys. The last song was joined by ~12 boys, who will sing more tomorrow at Phinney Ridge neighborhood. They sang like angels. Absolutely wonderful. Wish the concert is longer. Unfortunately, not well advertised, very few people in audience.
This is my first time entering Plymouth United Church, despite of walking by it hundreds of times. Quite airy and nice inside. Rather large too.
Another update, I donated to LA Children's Chorus online with a note to support their tours.